- Microsoft .NET Development using C# (and/or VB.Net), ASP.NET MVC
- Microsoft T-SQL Development
- C# .NET, VB.NET (optional), MVC, Entity Framework
- Database development skills using Microsoft T-SQL
- Proficient with Visual Studio
Applicants must have:
- Knowledge of C# .NET and VB.NET (optional)
- Web – ASP.NET MVC, ASP.NET Web API etc
- Single page type experience – Angular.
- Full stack skills into the DB – SQL Server
- Up to 3 years of practical application development skills.
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and tools
- First degree or equivalent
- Knowledge of hardware / Networking is an advantage.
- Accounting and business knowledge will also be an advantage.
Designing and creating software programs, integrating systems and software, training end-users, analyzing algorithms, modifying source-code, writing system instructions, debugging, and maintaining existing Software.