Todays Solutions seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- As a Developer, you will get to be part building software that affects and improves the lives of thousands of people. As a member of the development team, you will have to ability to work on highly visible projects, so you will have the chance to make an impact right away.
Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- Creating end-to-end solutions that drive massive business impact
- Diagnose incidents, effectively communicate cause and mitigations, and implement fixes
- Learn quickly and adapt to the needs of our growth and rapidly evolving business environment
- Deliver stable features at a high velocity while ensuring business continuity
What We Offer:
- Working with a highly-motivated team
- Casual work environment, rewards and recognition
- Investment in growing your career and providing you opportunity to have an immediate and massive impact on a growing company.
Requirements Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Minimum of 3 years of industry experience as a Software Engineer/Developer
- Fluency in building both web and standalone applications using a variety of technologies including .NET
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS modelling/performance best practices
- Ability to build different types of applications in .NET such as MVC applications, Console Applications/Windows Services, etc.
- Knowledge of LINQ and Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals will be an advantage
- Exposure to different software development technologies
- Excellent attention to detail and design sensibilities
- A self-starter who is comfortable working independently and without full direction
- A desire to learn new technologies and frameworks
- Understanding of socket programming.