Lorache Group - Our client, a big player in the ICT sector with presence in West African and many other countries of the world require the service of suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant position above.
- Database Administration which include Installing, Backup and recovery access, Security etc
- Assist end user with day to day usage of Front Desk Applications. Provide technical support to uses and escalate issue when necessary. Continuously broaden dept and knowledge of all users
- Assist units head in preparation of operation manual and support documentation
- Coordinate Periodic review meetings. Working knowledge of ERP will be added advantage.
- Education - A Graduate Preferably Computer Science
Skills and Experience:
- Candidate should have 3-5 Years with at least 2 full cycle of Application Implementation
- He/she should have experience on different Desktop/Server operating System, LAN WAN technologies Sound RDBMS background preferably ORACLE.
- It is important for the candidate to have good communication and interpersonal skills.
- He/she should be presently working with applications using Oracle Database.
- Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resume /CV using the position apply for as subject.