Job Duties / Responsibilities:
- You will liaise closely both colleagues and in particular project managers to ensure that projects are both delivered on time, to budget and exceed client expectations.
- You should have the ability to work on multiple projects at one time, moving fluidly from one to another.
- Contribute to development tasks such as design, coding, code reviews, and feature verification to assist teams with release commitments.
- As an Instructor you will be responsible for providing instruction in various programming languages to a team of students.
- As an Instructor you will monitor student success and provide guidance as needed.
- Prepare students for success by providing coaching in all aspects of their journey towards becoming critical thinkers and problem solvers.
- Day to day instruction of students, following a well-curated curriculum, supplemented with your own professional experiences
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- 2+ years of software development experience.
- Good Knowledge and experience in building mobile applications for iOS and Android.
- Building /maintaining an API.
- Experience in integrating external APIs and databases.
- Experience in social media and b2b eCommerce solutions development is an added advantage.
- Strong knowledge of SQL and RDBMS modelling/performance best practices.
- Good knowledge of Computer Science fundamentals will be an advantage
- A good understanding of client-side platforms, from PCs and Macs to smartphones and tablets, and multiple browsers (Firefox, IE, Chrome, Safari) regarding their impact on design and implementation.
- You will be highly motivated Software Developer, a good communicator and have a natural desire to create amazing code. The successful Software Developer should have strong problem-solving abilities, organizational skills and the ability to work as part of a team.