- Perform complex analysis, designing and programming to meet business requirements.
- Maintain, manage and modify all software systems and applications
- Define specifications for complex software programming applications
- Interface with end-users and software consultants.
- Develop, maintain and manage systems, software tools, and applications.
- Resolve complex issues relating to business requirements and objectives
- Analyze, develop and implement testing procedures, programming, and documentation
- Analyze, design and develop modifications and changes to existing systems to enhance performance
- Work continuously on a task until completion (or referral to third parties, if appropriate)
- Prioritize and manage many open cases at one time
- Test and evaluate new technology.
- First Degree in Computer Science or any relevant course.
- Relevant work experience.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.