- Shall assist in the admission of children, abandoned babies and ladies with different cases into the home by following the necessary procedures.
- Shall seek information from relevant organizations with similar goal.
- Social diagnosis of ladies and children.
- Basic counseling where necessary
- Monthly report to Lagos State ministry of Youth & Social Development Alausa.
- Reports on the children and ladies.
- Field work such as social investigation and enquiries.
- Assisting with children's homework and projects when necessary.
- Representation at meetings and functions
- Any other social work duty that needs attention.
Bachelor's degree in Sociology or Social Work
Experience: 1 - 2 years relevant experience
Effective verbal and written communication skills
Good knowledge of MS Ofiice Suite