Baobab is a leading digital financial inclusion group focusing on serving individuals, micro and small businesses in Africa and China. Our mission is to unleash the potential of our clients by offering them simple and easy to use financial services.
- MicroCred's SPM Policy, Processes and related documentation.
- Develop/update the SPM global strategy for MCN, in coordination with Holding level. The strategy should be aligned with SPM Policy
- Present and validate the annual SPM Strategy.
- Plan to the Board of Directors and the Holding SPM Department on a yearly basis (in line with Group SPM Policy and international requirements).
- Fill in the Smart Sheets (Action Plan) on a regular basis (at least monthly update).
- Ensure that the content of Smart Sheets is aligned with actions being implemented or actually planned in the annual SPM Strategy.
Qualification and Requirements
- Qualification: Degree in Economics, Development Economics, Social Science or any relevant degree to SPM.
- Experience: Minimum of 2 years in related field.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.