A firm in the media sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Design social media strategies to achieve marketing targets
- Manage, create and publish original, high-quality content
- Administer all company social media accounts ensuring up-to-date content
- Liaise with writers and designers to ensure content is informative and appealing
- Collaborate with Marketing and Product development teams to create social ‘buzz’ regarding new product launches
- Facilitate client-company communication (respond to queries, get reviews and organize chats and Q&A sessions)
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports on web traffic and ROI
- Monitor SEO and user engagement and suggest content optimization
- Communicate with industry professionals via social media to create a strong network
- Train internal teams to integrate and maintain a cohesive social media strategy
- Stay up-to-date with new digital technologies and social media best practices
Good knowledge of digital marketing and content development.
Minimum of 2 years experience.
Method of Application
Interested applicants should send thier CV