- Creates marketing and social media campaigns and strategies, including budget planning, content ideation, and implementation schedules
- Ensures brand consistency in marketing and social media messages by working with various company department members, including advertising, product development, and brand management
- Provides training and guidance to social media and marketing team members on social media implementation best practices and strategies
- Collects customer data and analyses interactions and visits, plus uses this information to create comprehensive reports and improve future marketing strategies and campaigns
- Reports progress to senior marketing management
- Grows and expands company social media presence into new social media platforms, plus increases presence on existing platforms including Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram
- Researches and monitors the activity of company competitors
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Degree in Communications or Marketing,
- One to Two Years of Experience with Social Media Management, Marketing Experience, Content Creation, Copywriting, Graphic Design.
- Data Collection and Analysis, Technology Skills,
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills,
- Attention to Detail, Self-Motivated,
- Creative Problem-Solving Skills,
- Experience with Major Social Media Platforms.
Salary: 40,000 naira