International Facilities Services seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
To develop and execute core public relation and savvy social media strategies in order to facilitate brand awareness, and image advocates in view of new business development.
- Support and implement social media strategy for the group ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Drive all business website revamp and optimization
- Daily management of all company websites and blogs
- Customize social media pages (ex. Facebook, Twitter, Google+, YouTube), develop supporting offline collateral, create original content, etc
- Constant engagement on all social media handles; facebook, twitter, histogram, google, google plus, WhatsApp, blogs, Bloomberg etc
- Drive search engine optimization for the group
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Create engaging and professional image and video visuals that reflect client and their brand
- Creates and distributes engaging written or graphic content in the form of e-newsletters, web page and blog content, or social media messages.
- Co-develop all company collaterals and online and offline publications.
- Building content with the lead business development manager to driving our online workshops for the wider online market and prospects.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.