A firm in the e-commerce sector seeks qualified candidates to fill this role
- Managing of social media presence (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, etc)
- Oversee and manage all social media accounts (monitoring and responding to followers, implementing onsite blogs, managing page design, etc.
- Analyze, evaluate and adapt campaigns and strategies to reach desired outcomes
- Design and implement social media strategy to align with business goals
- Suggest and implement new features to develop brand awareness
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of company’s social content
- Assist with the planning of marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement to the website
- Providing insight to the marketing teams to help shape digital marketing planning and the execution of multi-faceted digital marketing campaigns
Qualification and Skills
- Previous experience in a similar digital marketing role.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; Creative/editorial copywriting experience a plus
- Extremely organized
- Adequate knowledge of SEO and social media and digital marketing tools.
- Strong communication, analytical, writing, and creative skills