- Developing strategy on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and other social sites
- Creating buzzworthy/viral content based on brand needs
- Developing an editorial calendar to coordinate publishing schedules
- Promoting viral posts and advertisements via social media promotions
- Growing social media followers through targeted promotions
- Ideating, developing, and running social media marketing campaigns
- Engaging with friends, fans, and followers on various social platforms
- Keeping on top of the latest social media marketing trends.
- Excellent with creative concepts
- Great writing/editing skills
- Advanced knowledge of photo and video editing software
- Knowledge of building a large Facebook and Twitter following
- Basic HTML/WordPress skills
- Expertise creating consumer-facing content
- Automotive insurance knowledge is a major plus.
How to Apply?
Please log in to see application instructions.