- Assist with streamlining company social media accounts (e.g. Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube, Flicker, and other social media platforms), ensuring uniform content and tone of voice for landing pages, graphics, and other elements within the communities.
- Increase the number of followers we have on Twitter by following and engaging with potential clients and candidates.
- Monitoring and replying to Tweets from candidates and clients (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Posting Tweets on a daily basis (both job- and industry-related); and using tools like TweetDeck to plan forward-looking Tweets over weekends and holidays (under supervision from a Director)
- Posting updates to the Company LinkedIn account (initially under supervision from a Director)
- Use LinkedIn polls and surveys to build our social media footprint and reputation.
- Liaising with staff internally to ensure that their company profiles are accurate anTrack key social media analytics on a monthly basis, including Google Analytics, Bitly statistics, LinkedIn company stats, etc.
- Track and report website statistics using Google Analytics. Look at how well specific content performs and look at the flow of traffic through to our Web site.
- Look at how well blog posts perform based on their ‘sharerating’ and the total number of viewers and time spent on page. Look at the best performing web site pages and try to generate new content that does the same or better
- If consultants are producing original content and blogs, report back to them weekly with the performance of those posts. c. Use tools like Klout, Tweriod and TwitBro to measure our Twitter influence, and monitor what kind of content gets retweeted to help with future content. d. Use Google Reader to follow the blogs and content of our competitors and key
Key Skills Required for the Role:
- Excellent GCSEs, A-levels or equivalent, particularly in English, Literature, History or Politics;
- Proven written communication skills, and a passion for writing both short- and long-copy.
- Excellent verbal communications skills
- An interest in marketing, communications, social media or reputation management;
- Familiarity with key social media tools (e.g. Twitter and Facebook) and with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- An ability to consistently demonstrate our values of insight, hard work, and effectiveness in your personal approach to work
- An entrepreneurial attitude
- Excellent attention to detail and a high motivation to learn
- A proactive, service- focussed attitude towards clients and candidates and the teams you support internally
- An ability to remain calm under pressure and a robust/resilient attitude towards challenges
- An ability to prioritise work and complete tasks with quick turnaround times and minimal fuss
- The ability to work collaboratively with a team
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program or beyond
- Prior industry experience is preferred