Credpal is an innovative solution that seeks to combat the ever complex loan approval process that has deterred millions from achieving specific goals over the years. We believe quality of life can be drastically improved if individuals can easily make purchases and pay overtime at their convenience with reduced or no financial pressure, while also increasing their purchasing capabilities.
- We are looking for a Social Media Intern to join our growing team. The Social Media Intern is responsible for coordinating and executing the company’s social media strategy, working across key social media channels including Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- The successful candidate will be responsible for contributing to website redesign projects, monitoring and posting on blogs and social networks, engaging in online forums, participating in online outreach and promotion, optimizing our website and conducting keyword analysis.
- Monitoring social media trends and implementing strategies to keep up with trends
- Work with the Social Media team to create and implement campaigns
- Develop social media content calendars
- Monitor analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas
- Create social media content
- Provide support to our marketing team at live and online events
- Designing strategies to promote brand awareness on social media
- Ensuring effective and timely interaction with users on social media.
- Posting and sharing of daily promotional content for the website
- Constantly restrategizing and generating content to ensure exponential growth on social media accounts.
- Responsible for increasing organic followers on social media and monitoring rate of increase.
- Preparing and submitting reports on social media performance including growth achievements, recommendations and so on.
- Developing promotional content and working with the graphics team to ensure all materials needed to aid social media growth are available in due time.
- Candidates must reside in Lagos.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.