- Develop engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Manage and Coordinate all social media channels
- develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, campaigns, or other brand messages
- Plan marketing strategies to help drive traffic and engagement
- Implement a content editorial calendar to manage content and plan specific, timely marketing campaigns.
- Work closely with sales department to support campaigns and initiatives.
- A degree in a relevant field
- 2 years’ experience in social media marketing
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms
- Experience of managing website content
- Ability to write editorial content
- Strong verbal and written communication
- Public relations and brand marketing experience
- Creative skills for contributing new and innovative ideas