- Overseeing the social media strategy for the company ensuring it aligns with the company’s brand.
- Engaging with customers through the use of social media.
- Keeping up to date with advances in social media technology and the latest social media platforms.
- Maximising follower’s social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Pinterest.
- Ensuring that approaches to social media are relevant and appropriate for each medium.
- Monitoring social media for customer comments both positive and negative.
- Building reporting frameworks to evaluate return on investment on the various platforms.
- Engaging with customers to resolve customer service issues and or create positive pr opportunities.
- Continuous research into new relevant social media channels and their impact on the brands marketing.
- Working with the marketing team to look at ways social media can work within wider campaigns.
- Analysing social media insights to guide future social media campaigns.
- Developing a content calendar across all platforms ensuring a constant supply of relevant content.
- Holding workshops for the wider marketing team to explain the importance of social media and how it can impact their campaigns.
- Reporting on social media mentions of the brand internally providing useful feedback to product and marketing teams.
- Searching social media for off-diary stories and content.
- Planning and delivery of community management strategies through social media.
The ideal candidate should have:
- Previous experience as a social media manager for similar organisations.
- Strong understanding of content management systems.
- Degree educated ideally in marketing, technology or any social sciences
- Excellent understanding of digital marketing, search engine optimisation and how social media impacts this.
- Articulate and professional communication skills.
- Passionate and results driven individual.
- Years of experience - Not less than 2 years