- Develop a social media strategy.
- Promoting our brand on social media channels including Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Growing and managing positive interaction with the brand’s community with the goal of maintaining healthy engagements primarily but not restricted to online channels.
- Managing digital campaigns on various platforms including Google, Facebook and Instagram.
- Create and designing original and engaging content. (Use of Photoshop, Illustrator, Canva or other graphic tools is a must-have).
- Familiarity with global online shopping and fashion trends.
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting.
- Monitoring and assessing reporting and relevant tracing metrics and offer solutions to improve overall metrics on a per-client basis.
- Above average written and oral communication skills.
- Fluency in Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Candidate must reside in Lagos State.
- Salary is based on the related experience of the job role.