- Applicants MUST be hardworking, love data and be ready to make an impact.
- Must possess great people/ customer service and communication skills
- Must be a good team player and quite analytical in reasoning
- You will manage the social media accounts of our company, creating compelling stories and content that will engage followers and potential followers online.
- You are the connection point between the external marketing message and the product development process, with the mission of creating seamless customer journeys.
- We like to look beyond job descriptions but these are the kind of things that you can expect to be involved with…
- Building and executing social media strategy through competitive and audience research; Development of brand awareness and online reputation;
- Content management: Generating and sharing content daily that builds meaningful connections;
- Setting up and optimizing company pages within each social media platform;
- SEO (search engine optimization) and generation of inbound traffic to increase the visibility of a company’s social content;
- Optimising company pages within each social media platform;
- Continuously improve by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data, insights, and best practices, and then acting on the information;
- Adhering to and adapting social media strategy/engagements to global brand guidelines and messaging frameworks;
- Coordinating with internal Graphic Design/Creative teams and preparing briefs;
- Perform any other tasks as designated by the Marketing Manager.
Requirements We want you if you have:
- 1-3 years’ experience in Social Media
- Experience in utilizing social media tools in a professional environment;
- Proven ability to create and execute social media engagement plans;
- Proven excellence in creative copywriting, editing & proofreading; English and Pidgin;
- Brilliant communication skills and ability to collaborate with a wide variety of colleagues;
- Take direction well but also be brave enough to push boundaries to get the company brands the attention they deserve;
- Ability to strategize and execute at the same time using resources available;
- Demonstrate the desire and initiative to continue learning the new and relevant product and technical information
- Bachelor’s Degree/HND