- We are looking for a Social Media Copywriter to interact with our customers and promote our products and services on social networks.
- Social Media Copywriter responsibilities include updating our social media pages, responding to followers and tracking user engagement.
- To be successful in this role, you should have excellent web content writing skills and experience advertising on multiple social networks.
- Ultimately, you will ensure we maintain a strong online voice and brand consistent with our marketing goals.
- Write, edit and publish engaging posts for various social networks, including Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram
- Optimize social media posts (language, tone, message) based on our target audience’s behaviors
- Select appealing images and videos to complement the text
- Update our social media pages with compelling company news
- Coordinate with internal teams to create advertising posts (e.g. for events, open roles, and product releases)
- Track and report on social media insights (traffic, engagement, shares, conversion rates)
- Apply advertising techniques to boost brand awareness, like promotions and competitions
- Respond to questions and comments on our social media pages in a timely and accurate manner
- Network with clients and industry professionals
- Proven work experience as a Social Media Copywriter or similar role
- Hands-on experience using various social media platforms to advertise
- Solid knowledge of SEO, keyword research and analytics tools (e.g. Google Analytics)
- Familiarity with online paid advertising
- Ability to deliver creative web content (text, image, and video)
- Excellent communication skills
- B.Sc in Marketing, Communications or relevant fields