Please note: Resume, cover letter, and links to your social media accounts are required. You must include these in your application in order to be considered for the position. Thank you.
We are a new media company startup looking for a savvy Social Media & Content Marketing Specialist to build content and drive our online communities as well as grow our app users. This is a rewarding and exciting long term opportunity to work alongside the founders as they grow their business and make a greater difference in the world. Make it your own as you will have so much room to grow. If you’re passionate about building something from the ground up, fostering online communities and producing unique experiences for them, we’d love to hear from you.
- You have a passion for radio and TV shows
- Minimum 1-year experience managing a brand and generating content across multiple social media channels
- Familiarity with Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Snapchat
- Strong writing skills and a strong sense of curating compelling visual elements
- Proactive, self-motivated, and creative thinker
- Demonstrated skill for content strategy and ideation
- Proven copy-writing capability with examples of short and long-form content
- A deep love for the well-made marketing asset that drives emotion and action
- Post on behalf of our brand on owned organic social channels—primarily Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter and LinkedIn,
- Create very creative viral content to garner positive earned media
- Monitor, listen and respond to audiences throughout these channels.
- Create and maintain a regular publishing schedule, leveraging the right tools to manage content (Hootsuite, Pardot, etc.)
- Analyze key engagement metrics and analytics, adjusting strategy and tactics as needed.
- Introduce fresh tactics to drive social follower growth and engagement
- Strategize on how our social media accounts can help drive PR and app growth
- Be a true storyteller: You will write killer, witty copy for all platforms and also source or create graphics as needed for Facebook, Instagram (including Instagram Stories), Linkedin, Twitter, and Snapchat
- Work with our photography team, video producer, and creative team on multimedia social creative as appropriate
- Stay on top of cutting edge social media execution tactics and shifts in the social landscape
- Constantly experiment and then replicate what's effective
- Make our brand a leader in user engagement
- Work closely with the Community as needed
Bonus if you:
- Understand the principles of SEO, including keyword research and Google Analytics
- Have experience with paid media strategy
- Have experience with Adobe product suite
- Know the B2C digital marketing space
What You'll Get:
- N35k - N40k starting monthly salary + Company equity shares
- 1% - 4% equity. Own part of the company with early employee equity position with stock options
- The opportunity for growth in a mission-driven, fast-paced, and funded startup
- Commuter benefits and occasional catered lunch days
- Quarterly 2-week vacation policy
- Team outings and happy hours
- Company off-sites and much more!
- BS or BA with 1+ years of experience in marketing social/mobile or community products