A firm in the ICT sector seeks to fill the above position with suitable and qualified persons.
- We seek the service of a Social Media Community Manager to manage digital content for brands, social platforms, and apps.
- A university degree.
- Basic computer skills.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Working in shifts will be required for a 24-hour coverage.
- Enjoy talking to people online/Advanced conversation skills/A "people person".
- Experience communicating with Americans/Familiarity with American expressions.
- Knows how to communicate in a positive, professional and friendly manner.
- Experience with Google Docs, Google Sheets and all other applications associated with the Google Drive service.
- Ability to work without constant direct supervision.
- Excellent writing skills.
- Integrity, common sense and the dedication required to see a job through to completion.
- Attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask.
- Great time management skills
Answers to the following questions should be provided in the cover letter field;
- Is there any time during the week and year that you absolutely cannot work?
- What's power supply situation where you live and available alternatives?
- How well connected is the area you live when it comes to GSM service?
- Which networks work best around your home?
- How good is security in your neighborhood?