MINA A - We are a smart, design-focused brand, with a global perspective. We specialize in commercial and residential interior architecture and design concepts. Mina A, in essence, is a collaboration of creative minds. We have a large global database of talented architects, interior designers, and implementers that together are the vital antidote for any building or renovation project.
- Site/Project Managers are responsible for ensuring that a construction or renovation project is completed on time and within budget.
- A site/project manager should be hardworking, able to work under pressure, time conscious, have good team spirit and be able to avoid mistakes
- Supervise and oversee the direction of site projects
- Coordinating and supervising site workers
- Selecting tools and materials
- Making safety inspections and ensuring site safety
- Checking and preparing site reports, designs and drawings
- Maintaining quality control procedures
- Finding ways to prevent problems and solve any problem that crops up
- Assessing and minimizing risks
- Helping to negotiate contracts and securing permits and licenses
- Good communication skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Decision-making skills
- Awareness of market
- Ability to motivate others
- Teamwork skills
- Good knowledge of building methods and regulations.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.