AssetGuard Services Nigeria Limited is one of the companies that are operating under the management of G4S Nigeria (the world's largest provider of security solutions) with Nigerian shareholders.
- Safeguarding of client’s property and staff by proactive patrolling, good observation and timely reporting
- The provision of trained, equipped, motivated and well-managed security personnel
- The application of the customer quality management system
- The effective and professional day-to-day supervision of all activities on site and to ensure a well-motivated security officer that is capable of meeting the demands of the customer are on ground
- First point of contact for all Client’s liaison matter
- Daily liaison and planning must take place with the Client’s Representative
- Apply the highest level of business ethics and professionalism at all times
- The provision of sound and informed advice to the Client all security and health and safety issues.
- The execution of all duties and responsibilities as set out in the site procedures and customer policy
- Mentor and provide guidance to Security Officers on patrol techniques, management expectations and day to day responsibilities
- Produce the monthly Guards/staff rostering and have plans in place to replace staff who fail to attend their rostered duty
- Carry out regular liaison visits and patrols for the purpose of Quality Control
- Will be responsible for escalating issues and/or sending daily reports to the Client and management
- Managing the security programme for the client sites as per instructions from client security and local management
- Job Requirements
- The candidate must:
- Possess a minimum of higher National Diploma or its equivalent
- Must have Police / Military background
- Reasonable years of experience in same or similar role
- Be able to communicate effectively (verbally and in written form)
- Candidates must be physically, mentally & medically fit with a minimum height of 5.8 ft. (1.76m)
- Be able to work with a range of people who have different lifestyles.
- Possess necessary leadership skills.
- Have high level of integrity, professionalism and personal qualities that can effectively ensure an optimum level of performance.
- In return we offer competitive salary; pension, medical and life insurance, paid leave right from start date of employment and the opportunity to play a key role in a multinational organisation in providing world-class services to internal and external customers.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.