Winners world international marketing company specializes in sales and marketing of electronics and kitchen appliances in
Nigeria. We are currently recruiting Marketing Executives for our new branches in the southeastern part of the country. We employ and
train those who are willing to build their career with us and we offer free accommodation and feeding to all employees who
are committed to working in line with our goals and objectives in ASABA, DELTA STATE.
NB. All shortlisted applicant must have an interest in marketing and must be
Willing to undergo training in Asaba, Delta state, and should be willing to work in the southeastern part of the country or south after training.
Conceive and develop efficient and intuitive marketing strategies
Organize and oversee advertising/communication campaigns (social media, TV etc.), exhibitions and promotional events
Conduct market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competition ventures
Initiate and control surveys to assess customer requirements and dedication
Write copy for diverse marketing distributions (brochures, press releases, website material etc.)
Maintain relationships with media vendors and publishers to ensure collaboration in promotional activities
Monitor progress of campaigns using various metrics and submit reports of performance
Collaborate with managers in preparing budgets and monitoring expenses
- Proven experience as a marketing executive or similar role
- Good understanding of market research techniques, data analysis and statistics methods
- Thorough knowledge of strategic planning principles and marketing best practices
- Proficient in MS Office and marketing software (e.g. CRM)
- Familiarity with social media and web analytics (e.g. WebTrends)
- Excellent communication and people skills
- Strong organizational and time management abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness and must be goo in field marketing
- OND,NCE in business education or marketing is an added advantage.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.