Growth in Value Alliance (GV Alliance) Partners - Our client, an IT Company, is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the position above.
- Siebel CRM Developer is a software development position in designing and developing mission critical large-scale, high-availability, multi-tier, transactional, enterprise systems.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Extensive background across multiple Siebel modules with recent experience in Siebel Open UI. Siebel certification is strongly desired.
- Working with Siebel Tools, Siebel CTI, Siebel EIM, BIP, task-based UI, Oracle, E-scripting, and VB scripting.
- Plan and estimate the development work needed to implement assigned tasks.
- Transform complex requirements into working, maintainable enterprise-level solutions.
- Perform detailed application design as appropriate.
- Author and maintain design and technical documentation necessary.
- Provide leadership to other team members to deliver high-quality systems on schedule.
- Relational database experience, Oracle preferred.
- Analysis and design skills using formal methodologies and Object Oriented Programming principles.
- Outstanding oral and written communications skills in both technical and client facing situations.
- Bachelor's or higher-level degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related discipline.
- 2 - 7 years post NYSC experience of Siebel design and development.
Knowledge and Skill Requirements
- Should have in-depth knowledge of Siebel CRM.
- An excellent understanding of Siebel application architecture, Siebel data model, configuration tools, adaptors to interface with external devices, and Siebel server-side processes.
- Experience as a technical liaison in support of a project manager.
- A broad understanding of current hardware and software technologies.
- Experience in high-volume, transaction processing productions systems.
- Experience with a recognized software development lifecycle methodology.
- Good interpersonal skills in order to interface successfully with an onshore project manager, clients and office personnel
- Creative problem-solving skills
- Work collaboratively with other members of the project team to ensure timely delivery of high-quality delivery enterprise applications
- Integrated unit test development experience.
- Test plan development experience.
- Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV's in MS Word format and Cover Letters with "Siebel CRM Developer" as the subject of the e-mail.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.