HReade Limited is a Human Resource Consulting firm which adopts a collaborative approach in ensuring our Clients build competitive advantages through their people thereby increasing value for stakeholders and customers. The most invaluable asset in an organization is its people. Our goal at HReade is to provide solutions and consultancy services on how organizations can fully utilize their human capital to ensure that their strategic goals and objectives are met.
Overview of Job
- Responsible for creating the ambience in accordance with the CEM program in the showroom, ensuring great customer experience and driving traffic to the showroom in line with the brand strategy as well as maximizing sales of appliances.
- Sending quotes, ensuring after the visit and after sales calls/emails are made to customers and attending to customer’s queries.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Maintains the overall look and feel of the showroom in line with the Miele brand requirements;
- In charge of visual merchandising and ensures that products are strategically positioned to reflect Miele’s brand strategy;
- Ensures customers feel welcome within the showroom;
- Takes customers on a tour of the showroom when required;
- Delivers accurate product presentation to customers;
- Identifies customers who are likely to purchase products and invite them for the demonstration classes;
- Conducts research on competitors to develop new and creative ways of driving traffic to the showroom;
- Provide expert information on products to enhance the relationship with customers and increase loyalty;
- Delivers excellent customer service and promotes a luxury brand experience;
- Identifies, analyses and resolves customer complaints and issues;
- Captures customer data and manages client database;
- Sends out emails and newsletters regarding Miele products and events to customers.
- Manages sales of company products using various customer sales methods;
- Educates customers on how products and services can be beneficial to them;
- Forecasts sales, develop sales strategies/models and evaluates their effectiveness;
- Reports and provides sales feedback to management using financial statistical data.
- BSc in any field from a reputable university.
- 1-3 years of sales experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Luxury electronic appliances industry knowledge
- Presenting and communication Skills
- Working with people
- Adhering to principles and values
- Relating and networking
- Persuading and influencing
- Applying expertise and technology
- Learning and researching
- Following instructions and procedures
- Entrepreneurial and commercial thinking
- Creating and innovating.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.