in 1994, Oppein is Asia’s largest cabinetry manufacturer. We manufacture
high-quality kitchens, wardrobes, customized home furniture, bathroom products,
interior doors, and home furnishing, and can offer a whole-house solution for
Over the past 25 years, OPPEIN has established its core competencies in brand influences, mass customization and dynamic distribution system. We have expended 7000+ global showrooms and presented in 118 countries and regions around the world. OPPEIN has also finished 10,000+ global projects worldwide, which achieves this through our unceasing striving for perfection, and the passion to satisfy individual needs of home décor.
We are searching for a driven Showroom Manager to work hard to achieve our sales targets. To achieve these objectives, the Showroom Manager will be required to oversee the design of the showroom, coach and mentor employees, and monitor inventory. As an expert in sales techniques, you will also be required to attract and secure business.
To ensure success as a Showroom Manager, you should ensure the maintenance of processes that work and the reinvention of procedures that impede sales. Ultimately, a good Showroom Manager will liaise with our team of Marketing Specialists to ensure that our company is a preferred provider for quality furniture and home accessories.
- Studying the features of all products on offer.
- Arranging stock in a manner that is both visually appealing and allows ease of movement.
- Ensuring that test models are set up and in outstanding condition.
- Training staff on effective sales and communication strategies.
- Supervising the use of test models to prevent damage.
- Negotiating prices and payment plans, and then closing sales.
- Advising Purchasers on items which ought to be restocked or removed from the catalogue.
- Resolving strain and conflict between staff to promote a jovial and productive workplace.
- Documenting sales and rewarding employees for these accordingly.
- 3-5 years’ experience
- Minimum of an OND
- Degree in Marketing, management or similar is highly advantageous.
- Prior experience as a Showroom Manager, ideally at a similar company.
- Extensive experience selling household products.
- Ability to design and create spaces that are engaging and welcoming.
- Capacity to convince indecisive clients to make purchases.
- Top-notch training and mentoring skills.
- Outstanding teamwork, communication, networking and arbitration abilities.
- Excellent written skills.