Krème is an online skincare platform that provides curated skincare products and services, using the expert knowledge of licensed aestheticians for all your skincare needs. Through our holistic online and offline consultations, we create customized skincare solutions to fit your unique goals and lifestyle. Krème clients receive unparalleled technical product knowledge, the Krème de la Krème of skincare products, expert advice and outstanding customer service.
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Help maintain inventory control and notifying key account manager for replenishment when stock is low
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, sales etc.
- Deal with all issues that may arise from staff or customers (complaints and grievances)
- Manage logistics (orders, delays, requesting pickups, receiving or picking goods from warehouse)
- Make certain that all company policies and procedures are followed
- Completes special projects as assigned.
- Minimum of first Degree or National Diploma in related discipline
- Social media savvy
- Pays attention to detail and has excellent organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office (Word, Excel)
- Previous experience in retail is a plus
- Strong customer service
- Ability to work flexible schedule to meet the needs of the business
- Professional manner, discretion and appropriate appearance.
- Interested candidates should reside in Lagos State.