Kewalram Nigeria limited is member of Kewalram Chanrai Group, with branches across Nigeria, primarily focusing on Marketing and Distribution of Consumer Durables, handset/Epabx & Office automation products, Lighting products, Inverter & Batteries.
- Attending new Walk-in customers, vehicle presentations, Telephone Follow-up, Visit to selected customers to secure customer/sales.
- Good upkeep of the showroom area, Inter-department coordination for execution of Sales Orders and Customer satisfaction.
- HND/BSc /BEng/BTech from a reputable university with minimum of 3 years working experience in similar capacity with a reputable and known organization.
- Excellent Negotiation, Presentation and Good communication skills - Composure, maturity and confidence
- Computer literacy - Word, Excel, Power point etc.