- Coordinate and work closely with relevant functional groups both internal and external to optimize Logistics and Shore Base efficiency and reliability in supporting customers in the region.
- Conduct daily contractor morning meeting to review and communicate the daily marine vessel movement and future plans to optimize logistics utilization.
- Provide general supervision and direction to various sub-groups in carrying out their daily activities in the most effective manner.
- Foster teamwork, productive effort and continuous improvement suggestions both within group supervised, co-worker or peers and cross-functionally in pursuit of organization plan and objective goals.
- Liaise regularly with various materials coordinators both internal and contractors and vendors to maximize productive works.
- Effective planning and coordinating with dock and transportation section, various materials coordinators and contractors to ensure all planned cargoes are loaded in a timely manner as scheduled.
- Oversees and coordinates with materials management section, service companies and vessel masters on vessel loading and unloading plan included compilation and execution of load-list and load plans on a daily basis.
- Work closely with Offshore Marine Control, Dock Transportation Supervisor and Materials.
- Coordinator in scheduling and managing the daily vessel movement to ensure the vessel port calls are in line with materials requirement in order to optimize vessel turn-around time and reduce potential wasted time.
- Provide direct supervision of logistics and shore base personnel. Insure that staff is properly trained to perform specific job responsibilities.
- Supervise and maintain an accurate account of materials and equipment moving to and from manufactures, vendors and third-party storage/distribution facilities including tonnage and volumes. In some cases, coordination may require movement to and from facilities outside of EG.
- Must have vast experience in drilling and completions, fluids products and services.
- Must have supervisory experience working at marine bases in support of offshore exploration, production, and construction activity.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.