- Manage the shift to ensure compliance with company process related to production and safety.
- Oversee the work of the maintenance, activities in shift & supervise technicians.
- Train the foremen, technician and other staff on machine operation and maintenance.
- Ensure machines function well within the minimum downtime.
- Oversee production and troubleshooting technical problem
- Execute routine and preventative maintenance work of all as per plan
- Maintenance of machinery and mouldS as and when required.
- Education level and/or relevant experience(s)
- Graduate with a degree in engineering (mechanical or electrical)
- Minimum of 2 years of technical experience in the plastics manufacturing industry
- Key Competencies
- Good interpersonal skills- able to work well with others
- Able to read and write written and verbal communication skills
- Able to learn about the machines, products, and processes quickly