Rossland Group since the year 2000 provides market research and management consulting services to clients in the private and public sectors within and outside Nigeria. In 2013, it expanded the scope of its services to include Professional Background Screening and Business Brokerage. In 2015 and 2016, it added franchise consulting and recruitment services respectively.
- This involves supervision of planting and crop maintenance activities, supervising and training staff, budget and stock control and managing machinery and equipment and writing of report to line managers
- B.Sc/ HND in Agriculture/Extension/Crop Production
- 3-6 years proven experience working with Shea Nut
- Female Preferred
- Must Speak Yoruba/Hausa Fluently
- Must be a resident of Kwara state
- Training on Shea Nut farming will be an added advantage.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.