- Relevant experience in Microsoft Project Server or Project Online implementation, customization using SharePoint technologies
- Knowledge in the administration/ configuration/ customization of SharePoint Server
- Must understand how SharePoint utilizes master pages, layouts, and the scope of user rights for resource access.
- This understanding extends to how SharePoint utilizes its Register, Web Part, and Content tags as well as security scoping for various layout features such as the SharePoint Ribbon and securitized user edit regions.
- Client Object Model
- Working with Lists/Libraries
- Developing and Deploying Features
- .Net C# Development
- Develop custom web parts and solutions for deployment in SharePoint 2010/2013
- Experience in SQL & PLSQL programming in SQL Server.
- Experience in implementing Web projects using .NET platform using HTML 5, Bootstrap, Latest .NET Frameworks (4.0/4.5)
- .Net programming experience that can be leveraged across web-based projects
- Validation of conceptual SharePoint architectures and contributions to technical approach
- Implementation of conceptual architecture
- Configure and deploy SharePoint solutions.
- Web Server: Microsoft IIS
- Development: C#, ASP.NET, MVC, Web API, WCF, AJAX, Angular JS
- Database: Microsoft SQL Server 2016, 2012
- Reporting Services and Crystal reports
- Object-oriented programming, Microsoft .NET Framework and Microsoft enterprises library
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.