Deloitte is the largest private professional services network in the world. Every day, approximately 263,900 professionals in more than 150 countries demonstrate their commitment to a single vision: to be the standard of excellence, while working towards one purpose - to make an impact that matters.
In Nigeria, Deloitte is a leading professional services firm, providing Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, Business Process, and Corporate Finance services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries.
Requisition code: NG156035VA
- Deloitte is currently searching for a candidate with strong research, business writing and stakeholder engagement skills to serve as a Service Line Business Partner. Our service lines cut across our offerings of Audit, Tax, Consulting, Risk Advisory, and Financial Advisory.
- The Service Line Business Partner will sit in our Clients & Industries team which is responsible for brand promotion to all our stakeholders. The successful candidate will have the overall responsibility to serve stakeholders within these service lines for the purpose of client service and relationship management.
- Ultimately, the Service Line Business Partner serves as a business relations link between our Clients & Industries (C&I) unit and the leaders of our service lines by providing branding and communications services in terms of knowledge management, account planning, and proposal development, client relationship management and branding/promotion campaigns.
- Develop a deep understanding of service line offerings and client base as well as client pain points
- Recognize opportunities within the service line industry for various client initiatives
- Ownership of defined content management processes for service lines
- Ongoing monitoring and evaluation of content needs and prioritization in terms of value to the business
- Collaborate with other stakeholders involved with knowledge management initiatives towards enhancing the effectiveness of the service line’s business strategy
- Manage repository for knowledge management across service lines
- Anchor delivery of QA activities across service lines
- Work collaboratively with service line leaders and other teams (marketing professionals, knowledge management, PR etc.) to prepare thought leadership deliverables
- Actively support service line in account planning and proposal development
- Lead service line projects from inception to execution from a C&I perspective
- Effectively coordinate service line events and create content for newsletters and brochures
- Strong industry and business knowledge
- Ability to interpret, communicate and implement a strategy
- Demonstrated execution of complex projects within timeframes and budget
- Experienced in development and delivery of professional presentations
- Advanced report writing skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Good client delivery focus
- Highly adaptable, managing change and ambiguity with ease
- Strong focus on quality and risk
- Good problem-solving ability
- Good business acumen
- BSc in Social or Management Science related courses (minimum of 2:2/ lower credit)
- Relevant work experience in a related field.
- Previous professional services experience will be an added advantage.
Key Competencies Required
- Living our Purpose - Builds own understanding of our purpose and values; explores opportunities for impact
- Influence - Actively focuses on developing effective communication and relationship-building skills
- Performance drive - Understands expectations and demonstrates personal accountability for keeping performance on the track
- Strategic direction - Understands how their daily work contributes to the priorities of the team and the business
- Talent development - Demonstrates a strong commitment to personal learning and development; acts as a brand ambassador to help attract top talent