- The service center Technician role is responsible for troubleshooting and repairing, replacing or upgrading electronics
- The individual in this position is responsible for a variety of duties designed to ensure the customer’s expectations are met and exceeded with the utmost level of professionalism.
- Provide service and customer support during field visits or dispatches
- Tie workflow to schedule
- Manage all on-site installation, repair, maintenance, and test tasks
- Diagnose errors or technical problems and determine proper solutions
- Produce timely and detailed service reports
- Document processes
- Operate vehicle in a safe manner and use field automation systems
- Follow all company’s filed procedures and protocols
- Cooperate with the technical team and share information across the organization
- Comprehend customer requirements and make appropriate recommendations/briefings
- Build positive relationships with customers
- Repair and/or assembly of Measurement Instruments including pressure, temperature, level, DP flow, and Wireless transmitters.
- Adherence to all safety, quality, company rules and regulations.
- Responsible for personal safety and those around him/her.
- Documentation of repair/ testing/ assembly activities to include the cause of failure, actions taken, parts used, and labor hours, etc. Final inspection including completion of inspection reports.
- HND/OND/Degree in Electronics/Trade Test certificate
- Relevant work experience
- Good knowledge of repairs/installation /maintenance of ACs, washing machine, fridges/refrigerators, water dispensers, gas cookers, etc.
- Good communication skills
- Must be a male.
- Age: 25-35 years
Knowledge / Skills / Abilities
- Knowledge of analyzing, evaluating, diagnosing, and resolving equipment and process related problems is strongly preferred.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer relation skills are required.
- Excellent computer skills to include Windows and the Microsoft Office Suite is required.
- Work Environment / Conditions
- Ability to work in all climates.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.