Fenix International is a next-generation energy company. Our mission is to transform our customers’ quality of life through disruptive innovation in energy and financial services. Our flagship product, ReadyPay Solar, is an expandable, lease-to-own solar home system financed through affordable instalments starting under $0.17 per day. We use real-time transaction data to create a unique credit score to finance power upgrades and other life-changing loans and open up a wider world of energy and financing for our customers.
- Fenix prides itself on always putting the customer first; the Service Center Associate will be at the forefront of providing world-class customer service to our SmartLife customer across Nigeria.
- As the main point of contact at the Service Center, the role will be to deal with and help resolve any customer complaints while giving the best possible customer experience as well as going beyond call of duty when required.
- Provide excellent customer service to all Fenix Nigeria customers at all times
- Serve as a liaison between the customer and Fenix
- Resolve customer requests, questions and complaints while frequently analyzing situations to determine best use of resources
- Diagnose technical issues with the customer units and support in the swapping process
- Always provide accurate product information to customers and never oversell or lie to customers about our product capabilities
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of sales unit inventory across PoS territory
- Supervise and monitor the collection and disbursement of service unit inventory (including accessories) in the Service Center
- Assist with product development through conducting field tests and surveys when required
- Help collect data on Customer feedback and satisfaction
- Provide regular reports on sales unit inventory, service unit inventory, and customer data handling and management
- Always enter accurate and honest information into the Fenix data systems. Ensure data entry is high quality so that data can be used to better serve our customers
- Escalate issues or questions to manager if you cannot resolve them
- Make courtesy calls to Fenix customers as requested
- Ensure all Fenix customers have a great end-to-end customer experience
Required Skills & Experience
- Degree or diploma in a relevant field from a recognized institution
- Should be fluent in English and at least 1 other local language from the region you are applying
- Conversant with use of computers
- Should demonstrate both verbal and written communication skills
- Proximity to Lagos Island is key.
Highly Desired Skills:
- Ability to work in teams or independently
- Critical thinking skills (ability to think outside the box)
- Good problem solving skills (solutions oriented)
- Good influencing and negotiation skills
- Flexibility with ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Willingness and desire to learn new ideas