Autopointe Quickfit vehicle diagnosing and technical centre is committed to providing clients with the best service as regards modern car maintenance and repair equipment.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Maintain customer database and follow up with customer on pending appointments
- Receive customer calls to confirm appointment bookings.
- Reschedule appointments for customers unable to attend appointments.
- Ensure that customer bookings align with the workshop capacity.
- Receive customers and note areas of complaints on the vehicles.
- Diagnose vehicle problems by carrying out pre-acceptance inspection
- Organize road testing of vehicles, if necessary to properly diagnose vehicle problems.
- Confirm availability of required spare parts at the Spare Parts Unit.
- Ensure seamless transfer of the vehicle to the workshop after obtaining the customer’s consent or approval.
- Monitor workshop’s progress on the vehicle and provide feedback to the customer.
- Ensure that old or faulty parts removed from customer vehicles are kept in the car upon Job completion.
- Conduct post service follow-up.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of management as required
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Management.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.