- Produce written copy in the form of books, screenplays, Animation, editorials, and promotional marketing materials.
- Produce written content for use on websites, blogs and social media platforms
- Edit, proofread, revise and critique written material to meet the standards of the Company
- Prepare well-structured drafts using writing softwares or ability to learn (final draft)
- Conduct research to obtain factual information and authentic detail for writing projects
- Develop subjects or themes for script writing, proposal writing, Copywriting;
- Develop factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, psychological analysis, historical environment, action, and dialogue, to create material.
- Write screenplays or scripts for conversion and production into Animation, films or television or web-based series based on original ideas or adapted from fictional, narrative or historical source
- Develop factors, such as theme, plot, characterization, psychological analysis, historical environment, action, and dialogue, to create material;
- Contribute to all writing projects undertaken by the Company;
- Ensuring that all written material produced are original and are not made up, wholly or in part, by intellectual property held by another individual or entity;
- Supervise and train junior writers
- working with other teams to design and develop various educational, entertainment, and communication solutions
- Ensure all-around consistency (style, fonts, images and tone)
- Submit written content and performing other tasks assigned by the Writing Manager
• Proven work experience as a Content Writer, Copywriter or similar role
• Portfolio of published articles
• Experience doing research using multiple sources
• Familiarity with web publications
• Excellent writing and editing skills in English
• Ability to use writing software or should be willing to learn
• Ability to meet deadlines.
- Please ensure your Jobberman profile is 100% complete before applying for this job. Candidates with incomplete profiles have a much lower chance of having their applications viewed.