FHI 360 is a nonprofit human development organization dedicated to improving lives in lasting ways by advancing integrated, locally driven solutions. Our staff includes experts in health, education, nutrition, environment, economic development, civil society, gender, youth, research and technology - creating a unique mix of capabilities to address today's interrelated development challenges. FHI 360 serves more than 70 countries and all U.S. states and territories.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Design benchmarking standards for quality monitoring and accountability measures; and train staff upon roll out
- Support a data quality improvement and information management initiative across the region
- Ensure that all programs are designed and implemented in accordance with international standards and the FHI 360 integrated approach
- Work with M&E staff in each site to ensure that performance information is collected in each sector for proper documentation and reporting of activities
- Monitor and maintains protocols, data collection instruments, data sets and manuals
- Manage, train and mentor M&E team of local staff working in field sites and ensure high quality data collection
- Ensure M&E indicators in database match donor reporting requirements and highlight program successes and impact
- Proactively identify key program and themes areas for evaluation and analysis
- Ensure program feedback loop so external findings results in improve quality of project management and implementation
- In coordination with State Coordinator, develop project implementation plans with strong monitoring and reporting components
- Provide written contributions to weekly, quarterly and annual reports as needed.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Demonstrated experience and knowledge in developing M&E systems and overseeing the collection and analysis of metrics and complaints mechanisms
- Demonstrated experience in training on M&E systems and data collection.
- Demonstrated experience remote managing and training staff.
- Proficiency with database management software and on-line search tools required.
- Has sensitivity to cultural diversity and understanding of the political, contextual, and ethical issues in assigned areas.
- Prior work experience in a non-governmental organization (NGO), government agency, or private company.
Qualifications and requirements
- Bachelor's Degree required - Economics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or related Field. 7-9 years’ experience in M&E activities for initiatives in humanitarian contexts.
- Or Master's Degree required - Economics, Education, Environment, Health, Human Development, Information Science, International Development, Social Sciences or related Field. 5-7 years’ experience in M&E activities for initiatives in humanitarian contexts.
The following is a summary of fringe benefits provided by FHI 360 to eligible employees:
- Comprehensive medical plans (PPOs)
- Dental insurance
- Vision coverage
- Group life and AD&D insurance
- Health savings account
- Long-term disability
- Medical and dependent care flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Dependent life insurance
- Business travel insurance
- Supplemental personal accident insurance
- Supplemental disability
- Life insurance
- Paid vacation, sick and parental leave
- 403(b) retirement plan
- Pension plan
- Other benefits (will vary depending on work location):
- Public transportation program
- On-site fitness center
- Local credit union membership
- Health and wellness program
- Employee assistance program
- Qualified tuition programs (529 plans)
- Bicycle subsidy
- Legal assistance plan
- Pet insurance.