Our client with an enviable reputation as a high-quality firm totally committed to its client's satisfaction in the area of assurance/ Taxation/ Corporate services / Accounting & financial Advisory services is in need of exceptional individuals to join our team.
- As part of the tax team handling client’s portfolios and assignments.
- Handling compliance and consulting services to corporate and individual clients.
- Identify complex tax issues and provide tax scrutiny for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Research and analyze wide range of tax issues related to business transactions and tax implications of financing techniques for a variety of entities and their affiliates.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience working in a tax accounting or commercial accounting role with significant exposure to tax matters
- Experience in the areas of tax compliance, liaising with the revenue authorities, goods and services tax or value added tax, and payroll taxes
- Experience in tax consulting, preparation of advice and tax planning
- Degree qualification in accounting or relevant fields
- Strong communication and team working skills
- Professional, reliable, proactive and flexible.
- ICAN/ACCA/ CITN certification is mandatory
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.