The Concept Group is a holding company for companies established in 1992. Subsidiaries under the Group include Rosabon Financial Services - Nigeria’s Leading Equipment Leasing and Financial Intermediary Company, Concept Nova - Bespoke Enterprise Software Development Company, Percy Aitkins - Bureau De Change.
- The Senior Strategic Partnerships Executive leads efforts to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of the organization's business development drive.
- Using method driven approaches and processes to drive results through partnerships;
- Implement a partnership strategy to increase the reach and impact of our ongoing efforts in advancing the company’s focus areas;
- Conceptualize new strategic initiatives that could be built around or benefit from corporate, foundation, government, bilateral organizations or other partnerships;
- In conjunction with the team, expand and diversify the funding base/pipeline to increase the company’s major initiatives and existing collaborations;
- Drive a relationship management program to support partners;
- Manage events in support of the company’s strategic initiatives;
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to structure and execute business initiatives, lead analysis and develop and communicate final recommendations for growing partner relationships;
- Develop systems and procedures in support of the identification, engagement, and development of strategic partnerships;
- Project and promote the company’s business initiatives to new audiences and partners;
- Develop and manage reporting and financial tracking of strategic partnership activities;
- Deliver professional sales presentations to potential partner organizations and clients with the ability to persuade and close business;
- Provide timely and accurate reporting of pipeline, strategic partnerships, and management activities.
- Relevant Bachelor's degree.
- Similar (quality) business development experience.
- Excellent Communicator; Excellent written and presentation skills.
- Experience in relationship development with people at all levels, internally and externally.
- Ability to produce clear and persuasive partnership proposals.
- Highly developed negotiation and influencing skills.
- Strategy development, project management, problem solving skills.
- Business-related computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.