Michael Stevens Consulting - Our client, a well-established Transportation Company has retained our services to search for self-managed professionals of high integrity to work.
- The purpose is to ensure stable and dynamic development of the company through the identification and realization of various business and organizational opportunities which the company may have, drive sustainable financial growth through boosting revenue and forging strong relationships with clients and development of strategy focussed on financial gain.
- A key function of this role is also to define long-term organizational strategic goals, builds key customer relationships, identifies business opportunities, negotiates and closes business deals and maintains extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- The Business Development Specialist will help our organization remain competitive and grow by identifying and acquiring new accounts that will have a major strategic impact on the long-term success of the company.
- Will lead and oversee the development and growth of profitable new business; develop and maintain effective key customer relationships as well as ensure business growth through directing and managing business development activities
- Develop new business and long term account opportunities through prospecting and cold calling.
- Develop, coordinate and implement marketing plans designed to maintain and increase existing business and capture new opportunities.
- Develop sales presentations, conduct seminars and participate in meetings with clients and external vendors.
- Complete RFP's and proposals, follow up on submissions and close business.
- Develop competencies of associate within the unit
- B.Sc/BA in Business Administration, Economics, any Social Sciences or relevant field with a minimum of 10 years post NYSC experience.
- Candidate must have a Strong drive to exceed targets, relentlessly positive attitude, and incredible work ethic.
- 10 years + experience of consultative integrated (multichannel) sales and business development experience with proven ability to navigate relationships
- Age: Less than 40 years old
- Good interpersonal relationship
- Ability to understand projects at the design stage
- Time management and planning skills
- Creative talents and the ability to solve tough problems
- In-depth knowledge of the projects and its evolution
- The ability to handle pressure and meet deadlines
- Skill in prioritizing and triaging obligations
- Value adding, proactive, a team player and must posses excellent communication skill.
- The role applied for must be the subject of your mail