The job involves the following responsibilities:
● Build on an existing robust and scalable software stack in PHP, MySQL, ReactJS, HTML, CSS
● Work with the product and design teams to understand end-user requirements, formulate use cases, and then translate that into a pragmatic and effective technical solution
● Dive into difficult problems and successfully deliver results on schedule
Our Ideal FIT…
We’re looking for someone who has an interest in system architecture, but a passion for getting things done. You’re smart enough to work at top companies, but you’re picky about finding the right role (this is more than just a job, right?). You are experienced and willing to garner more experience, but you also like to learn new things. And you want to work with smart people and have fun building something great.
You also meet most (if not more) of the following requirements:
● 2+ years of recent hands-on coding and software design
● Bachelor’s, master’s, or doctorate degree in a related field, or an intriguing reason for not having one
● A track record of projects completed on time – you are a flawless executor, not a procrastinator
● You find satisfaction in a job well done and want to solve head-scratching challenges
● Solid OOP and software design knowledge – you should know how to create software that’s extensible, reusable and meets desired architectural objectives
● Experience with ReactJS and HTML, and the willingness to learn new technologies (experience with other object-oriented languages is okay too, but our code is PHP, MySQL, ReactJS, HTML, CSS, JAVA so you should be able to get up-to-speed on SOME of them quickly)
● Knowledge of E-commerce Marketing and Affiliate Marketing is a plus
● Proficiency in Sketch Software and UI Design Overall.
● Reasonable knowledge in Linux Server Administration.
● Use of Asana workflow (not critical but a plus)
● Knowledge of SCRUM (not critical but a plus)
● You’re so much fun to work with, that if you were working on the weekend, we’d want to join you
● You also have the ability to work with remote teams and still deliver as per usual