Babban Gona seeks to hire a Software Engineer, i.e. a seasoned professional with demonstrated experience in developing robust mobile and web. The selected individual will work alongside other members of Babban Gona’s Product Development team.
- Plans, designs, develops, tests, and maintains enterprise-level desktop-, web- and mobile-based applications
- Designs solutions attending to both business and technical considerations
- Analyses user requirements, envisions system features and functionality
- Collaborates with product managers, team leads and other software developers
- Works closely with end users to ensure technical compatibility and user satisfaction
- Works on bug fixes and improving application performance
- Participates in the evolution of company level best practices, standards, and policies
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from a reputable university in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical/Electronic Engineering or any other related field
- 2-4 years of experience in Software Development or an equivalent of education and experience
- Basic knowledge of software development life cycle (analysis, design, implementation, testing, and documentation) and execution models (, Agile, Iterative Development, etc.)
- Ability to develop Android apps using any framework desired
- Understanding of databases, with proficiency in SQL
- Ability to build Microsoft Access data applications while using VBA and Macros is a plus
- Familiarity with build tools
- Mobile UI design experience
- Basic understanding of data analysis in Excel
- Unit test and debugging skills
- Understanding of code versioning tools (Git) is a plus
- Fluent in English
- Proof of already developed applications on multiple platforms will be an added advantage.
Compensation & Benefits:
Salary and benefits are competitive, commensurate with experience.