Our client has a portfolio of Business Support Systems solutions for non Telco enterprises. These include billing and collections for revenue assurance, process workflow management, monitoring, reporting, analytics and control as well as customer information management.
As a Senior Software Developer, you will lead teams that build these complex Enterprise applications, with a very good understanding of applications in general, including databases and services.
● Working with our Product team and designers to understand business requirements and context
● Facilitate the breaking up of high-level requirements into smaller, specific tasks and producing high-level design specifications
● Lead the development and building of features and modules of our application suite using various technology stacks
● Provide technical guidance and oversight to ensure that the applications are delivered in accordance with best-practice technical standards
● Support the prioritization of work to ensure that the highest value features or modules are delivered first
● Encourage collaboration within teams and across functions
● Guiding and mentoring more junior developers.
A degree in Engineering, Computer Science or a related field from an accredited university is preferable.
Proficient in the following Technologies/Stacks/Frameworks/Methodologies:
● Java EE
● Spring Framework, Spring Boot
● Wildfly Application Server
● REST and SOAP services
● Microservices architecture
● Linux systems
● DevOps (including automation tools like Jira, Git etc)
● Have the ability to build rapport and communicate with individuals from diverse cultural backgrounds
● Have excellent interpersonal skills
● Have strong leadership skills
● A minimum of 5 years working in software development
● Led or part of software development teams using Agile methodologies
● Hands-on building and direct responsibility of at least 2 complex applications or large modules (feature set)
Remuneration is in the range of 350,000 - 460,000 Depending on the level of experience.