- The Ideal candidate will perform application design, development and deployment based on industry’s best practice. The Successful Candidates will be primarily responsible for :
- Lead a team of developers on standard financial and business applications that will exceed customers’ satisfaction.
- Effective deployment of financial/Banking software applications to respective clients in line with company policy.
- Supervise and work in accordance with standard of practice in execution of various projects.
- Collaborate with colleagues to improve on current software (s) in line with company policies.
- Extend technical support during preparation, installation and system maintenance to cross functional teams.
- Work collaboratively with Project Manager to ensure timely delivery of projects.
- Resolve application defects and issues in a timely manner.
- B.sc Computer Science or related field
- Minimum of 5-7 years active experience on:
- Banking application development/Mobile Application Development (Android,IOS,Windows).
- Financial application
- Enterprise Resources
Skills and Knowledge Required:
- Knowledge of Software Methodologies
- VB.Net, ASP.Net, C#, XML Programming Skills and Programming with T-SQL, UML Modelling Knowledge, JAVA, C or C ++, and TSQL Scripts.
- Knowledge of Relational Database Management System, preferable Oracle 12c, Microsoft SQL Server 2012 or higher
- Knowledge of Object Oriented Programming, Knowledge of LINQ, knowledge of Entity Frame Work 5 or 6
- Knowledge of AJAX, J query, ANGULAR JS, MVC 4 or 5, HTML 5, BOOTSTRAP, Microsoft Reports and Good knowledge of MS share point.
- Attractive and above industry average