E-Terra Technologies Limited is the first indigenous electronic waste recycling company in Nigeria. Our area of speciality is the eco-friendly management of electronic waste (e-waste), hazardous and non-hazardous, using integrated state-of-the-art technologies. Our business is more than collecting & gathering electronic waste (e-waste). The core business is the effective, eco-friendly management of e-waste utilizing cutting-edge technology.
Core job function
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Co-ordinate sales action plans for individual salespeople
- Oversee the activities and performance of the sales team
- Ensure sales team have the necessary resources to perform properly
- Monitor the achievement of sales objectives by the sales team
- Liaise with other company functions to ensure achievement of sales objectives
- Evaluate performance of sales staff
- Provide feedback, support and coaching to the sales team
- Plan and direct sales team training
- Assist with the development of sales presentations and proposals
- Dorecast annual, quarterly and monthly sales revenue
- Generate timely sales reports
- Formulate sales policies and procedures
- Help prepare budgets
- Control expenses and monitor budgets
- Maintain inventory control
- Conduct market research and competitor and clients analysis
- Analyze data to identify sales opportunities
- Develop promotional ideas and material
- Attend trade meetings and industry conventions
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing/Business Administration
- Master’s in Business Administration or Marketing preferred.
- Qualified chartered marketer will be an added advantage.
- Proven business analysis skills with the ability to proactively meet objectives.
- Experience in the waste management and recycling industry is an asset.
- Ability to understand and apply market intelligence to sales strategy.
- Exceptional negotiation skills and communication skills.
- Ability to effectively present information and negotiate with all levels of management
- A personal computer with strong ICT skills;
- Ability to make presentations using Microsoft power point, excel, & word;
- Effective communication (both oral and written) and interpersonal skills;
- Patience and resilience;
- Analytical, problem-solving and decision-making skills;
- Prospecting & persuasive skills;
- Client & territory relationship management ability;
- A valid driving license;
- Ability to work independently and also as a team.
- 5 years minimum in a sales representative role; within industry preferred.
How to Apply?
Please login to see application instructions.