Our client is an electronic retailing service and corporate procurement engine dedicated to delivering direct to the doorsteps of her clients, on a same-day basis and at very affordable prices, a wide variety of high-quality brands of supermarket goods.
- Develop new business for the company by identifying prospects, pitching relevant products and services, maintaining relationships with B2B clients, and gathering feedback to continually improve the B2B customer experience.
- Maintain prospect pipeline and daily plan for B2B sales; keep effective follow-up.
- Identify and exploit opportunities for business development in new B2B market segments.
- Evaluate sales performance & take steps to ensure expectations are met. Keep active track of order status & deliveries to B2B clients.
- Meet B2B customers on regular basis and build a relationship of trust and mutual respect.
- Identify potential key B2B customers and devise plans to develop them over time.
- Relevant work experience in a similar role.
- Bachelor's degree in any field from a reputable university.
- Proven ability to drive sales and generate new business.
- Relevant industry experience ideally gained from a competitor business.
- Confident and experienced negotiator able to drive revenue.
- Presentation skills
- The ability to write reports and proposals