A construction Company seeks to recruit an experienced Quantity Surveyor to manage and plan all costs associated with all types of construction projects, from outset until completion, maximize project margin and add value to the construction process
- Minimize the costs of a project and enhance value for money, while still achieving the required standards and quality.
- Perform risk and value management, as well as, cost control.
- Assist in evaluation of completed work for payment processing.
- Assist in certifying works completed by subcontractors; assess changes and document variation orders, monthly valuations and final accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of project status reports and production of curves.
- Preparation and adherence to project purchasing targeting and costing budgets.
- Monitor site resources usage against budget.
- Assist the procurement team in the analysis, selection, and placement of subcontract orders
- Assist the tender preparation team in the preparation of Bill of Quantities, costing for tenders, schedule of works, specifications, and all contract documentation.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Quantity Surveying.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience of Quantity Surveying work, associated procedures, and practices.
- should have knowledge in using relevant softwares and strong project management skills.
- Be a Registered Quantity Surveyor with NIQS/QSRBN
- The ability to work in partnership/lead a team across boundaries to achieve results
- Must have experience in road construction
- A personal commitment to continuous self-development