We are looking for a senior Django developer that will be responsible for developming and managing the interchange of data between the server and the users. Your primary focus will be the development of all server-side logic, ensuring high performance and responsiveness to requests from the front-end.
- Participate in a team-oriented environment to develop complex web-based applications
- Architecture of solutions to be developed across front and back end development teams
- Develop new tools and applications by translating business requirement into a system design
- Maintain and upgrade existing applications
- Identify opportunities for process improvement and make constructive suggestions for change
- Data architecture and caching solutions (redis, memcached, etc.)
- 5+ years experience in software development with systems management responsibilities.
- Advanced experience in Django and Postgres relational databases
- Familiarity with the latest web languages and standards
- Understanding of high-availability, fault-tolerant, scalable, distributed systems and methodologies like agile, unit testing, pair programming, and continuous integration.
- Deep understanding of how to build performant, decoupled, testable, maintainable code.
- Excellent problem-solving skills and a love of technical challenges
- The ideal candidate should have experience architecting and developing high traffic website & web applications
- Must be self-motivated, and able to multitask across projects
- Knowledge and experience in AWS suite of tools and services an advantage
- Used to rapid development in Agile, and working with associated toolsets (JIRA, Confluence)